We're here to help you plan your next trip. Join our mailing list to receive information on flight and hotel deals, destination guides, and advice from travel experts. Plus, you'll get weekly deals that are exclusively available to subscribers.
Dubai Glitz and Glam
- 7 nights accommodation 5 star hotel
- Round Trip Air From JFK
- Return Airport Transfers
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Old Dubai city tour with lunch in local restaurant
- Burj Khalifa 152, 153 & 154th floor viewing
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner VIP (VIP Seating)
- Abu Dhabi city tour with professional English speaking tour guide
- Modern Dubai city tour with lunch in local restaurant
- 3 hours private luxury yacht party with food
- Global village tour
- Museum of the Future tour
Sky view glass slide ride
- Taxes and Fees
- International air from other destination
- Travel Insurance
- Early Check-in / Checkout at the hotels
- Meals other than specified
- Any Optional Tours
- Tips & personal expenses(Drivers, including private cars and motorcoach drivers: $5-$10 per person per day Tour Guides: $10-$20 per person per day)
All other expenses not mentioned above
Standing tall on the iconic Sheikh Zayed Road, Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai provides the ideal luxury accommodations, along with the perfect location for experiencing Dubai. Located ten minutes from Dubai International Airport and a five-minute walk from the closest metro station, our hotel offers seamless access to Dubai attractions, such as The Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek. Ideal for both leisure and business travelers, our hotel is within proximity to World Trade Center, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Coca Cola Arena. Enjoy modern rooms and suites overlooking the city, with Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience® Bed, Coffee Capsule machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. For the ultimate luxury and comfort, choose from our 1, 2 or 3-bedroom serviced apartments, available for short breaks or long-term stays. During your stay, savor epicurean delights in our dining venues, bask in the sun by the rooftop pool with Dubai views or indulge in a holistic wellness experience at Soul Wellness & Spa.
Travel Insurance is high key recommended to protect yourself while traveling. If you decline to purchase insurance, you must fill out a travel insurance declined waiver form. Insurance is sold separately and is strongly advised. Insurance is quoted on an individual basis depending on the passenger’s age and total amount of the vacation package
Terms & Conditions
- Name Change Fee – $200 before final payment date on your invoice; $250 + any vendor fees after final payment date on your invoice.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after the final payment date on your invoice.
- Hotel is subject to change
- Tours are subject to change
- See Trave Agency Detail Terms and Conditions Below
- All payments to Sherry Destinations Travel are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. If you enter your name incorrectly, a name fee may apply.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Airline seat assignments are solely up to the airlines.
RESERVE YOUR TRIP NOW
DOUBLE : $3974 Per Person
SINGLE : $4969 Per Person
What is included
What is not included
Travel Notes For Perfect Tour
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates.
- Currently, US Passport holders will receive VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. If changes happen, we will alert you via email
- At check-in, a credit card will be required for check-in to cover anticipated room charges.
- A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel, if not earlier
Accommodation: Sheraton Grand
This is for you if:
- You are well traveled with an affinity for cultural experiences
- You want to travel in the safety of a group but still want enough freedom to explore on your own
- You want to travel with like-minded individuals
This is NOT for you if:
- You refuse to abide by a schedule
- You have mobility issues
- You don't feel comfortable making new friends
Who is this trip for?
- Luxurious Dubai Odyssey: 7-Night Dream Escape
- Departure: Glide away from JFK on a journey to opulence.
- Stay in Elegance: 7 nights in a 5-star wonder, where luxury is redefined.
- Gourmet Mornings: Daily buffet breakfasts to start your days with a burst of flavor.
- Exclusive Transfers: Round-trip in private luxury, because your comfort is paramount.
- Old Dubai Charm: Step back in time with a tour of Old Dubai, crowned with a local lunch to savor authentic flavors.
- Burj Khalifa Heights: Elevate your experience on floors 152 to 154, a view that redefines breathtaking.
- Desert Majesty: A VIP desert safari awaits, culminating in a BBQ dinner under the stars.
- Abu Dhabi Wonders: Explore the grandeur of Abu Dhabi, with a local lunch to capture its essence.
- Modern Dubai: Discover the city's futuristic heartbeat, complemented by a local lunch.
- Yacht Party Bliss: 3 hours of sheer luxury on a private yacht, with sumptuous food and endless sea views.
- Global Village Insights: A tour that's a cultural mosaic, showcasing the wonders of our world.
- Museum of the Future: Embark on a journey to tomorrow in a museum like no other.
- Sky View Thrill: Slide through the sky on a glass slide, where the city sprawls beneath you.
October 20-28, 2024